I usually don’t cry about blood draws until it’s time to leave the hospital so maybe my 3 days is up today?
the perks of living with a diabetic
- me: guys I think our water pitcher has a leak. we seem to be losing a lot of it.
- roommates: actually that's just because you're drinking all of it. but we appreciate you filling it back up!
My blood sugars like a cat stuck in a tree…
It gets itself up there for no reason, then freaks out for me to get it down while sometimes going higher
best diabetes simile
When someone makes diabetic jokes
I petition for this good saint to be knighted by Wilford Brimley.
GODSPEED, SIR PEDRO.
Possible Answers to a couple of FAQs
- "What is that machine for?"
- -A tracking device, my parents are super over-protective.
- -A pager, I'm rocking the 90s/doctor look.
- -A recording device, I work with the FBI and they asked me to keep a close watch on you.
- -It's a hidden camera! You're actually on a show called "Let's see how many people ask what my pump is today."
- -It's confidential, i'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you.
- -You know, i'm not actually sure what this is, it just appeared one day and I decided not to question it.
- "What do you use those shots for??"
- -I'm a drug addict
- -They're not really for anything, I just enjoy giving myself shots.
- -They keep me human....... (Stare creepily and slink away quickly after using this one)
- -~Start to twitch and drool, then take out a shot, give it to yourself, then gasp, clutching your chest and say: WHOO! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!~
- -Just for fun, here want one?
Excited about getting a new meter this week. I’m going to try the accu-chek nano. And I’m going to order a purple silicone skin because LOOK HOW MUCH MORE FUN THIS WILL BE TO BLEED ON
C’mon guys it’s the little things
If I am ever lost, just follow my trail of test strips, I’m probably not too far behind.
Crystal Castles released their tracklist for (III) and one of the tracks is called “Insulin”… lolol why do I feel like this is going to be my new fave song
"My pancreas is an epic fail"